- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup bumble & butter vanilla granola
Preheat oven to 370 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined. Add eggs one at a time.
Add flour mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over mix. Using a spatula, stir in fresh strawberries, granola, and chocolate chips.
Scoop dough into balls about 2 tbsp each and place onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes. Rotate baking sheets clockwise and bake for additional 4-5 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before serving.